Thursday, December 20, 2007

I am positively tired! Completely exhausted, drained, lethargic, bushed, and whatever other euphemism there is! Yesterday, right after work (which was mainly just folding clothes for nine hours), I went over to Fel's place to pick up the clothes I shipped over to her apartment in the states, and to raid her fridge too. Omg, the little cookies that looked disturbingly like kibble which her sister brought back from Amsterdam was so addicitive and polished off the whole thing, to which her sister brought out another bag but Fel wouldn't let me touch it anymore. Hmph. You should seriously pick up hosting skills from your sister sev! Grabbed a bunch of books for me to embark on my plan to sit at starbucks and read like an artsy fart before I left, not before I attacked her potong icecream and other chocolates and goodies f course! When Fel's around, I never have to worry about dinner anymore.

Alex rang me up as I left fel's house (the motherload of goodies), and dragged me out to drink her sorrows away. When I got home, I managed to catch some sleep before meeting nik to scour chinatown for cheap stuff! I swear, I bet audrey gets ALL her stuff from that place. Anyway, we got really tired from walking round and round in circles just trying to find this buttons shop! We did manage to find it in the end and nik got her buckle and elastics but apparently its the wrong one or something. Anyhoo, I'm still dead fascinated that the uncle used the yellow pages to wrap up the stuff.

By the way, anyone wants to watch the rape of nanking with me? I have no one to watch the movies with, what a sad life. Boo.



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: